Table of Contents
- Position: Remote.
- Location Target: Southeast Asia, India, or similar etc.
- Base Pay: $250-$400 CAD - Negotiable for the ideal candidate.
I'm looking for someone to take over my video editing duties. I currently make 1 video per week (4 per month), most of my videos are around 8-10 minutes in length, with the exception of big camera reviews or camera settings videos around 15-20 minutes in length.
That is the base role, however, I'm looking to get 2 videos done per week (8 per month). This could be done by a single editor or 2 editors. If done by a single editor, pay will be higher. The medium-term aim is not only to increase the content production of my YouTube channel but to also try to improve it and make it really good.
Who Is This Role For?
This is the perfect role for someone who has video editing experience and would like to build on that and join a long-term remote position. But in a nutshell, someone that:
- Does not want to have a 9-5.
- A digital nomad in the making.
- Or someone that would benefit from Canadian dollars.
- Have experience as a video editor, ideally 1+ years.
- Proficiency with motion graphics, sound mixing, colour grading etc.
- macOS user, proficient in Final Cut Pro X.
- Great organizational and English communication skills.
- A good internet connection. You will be editing smaller proxy files instead of the full 4K files, but still should have a reliable, decent-speed ISP.
- A university degree in art or design is not required. I prefer to look at the quality of your work, however, a design background is a plus.
- Deliver quality work and stick to deadlines.
How To Apply?
Fill out the form below and send a brief introduction about yourself and why you're a good fit for this role. No BS, no formal CVs.
Please include links to your work, editing reels, projects completed, potential ideas you might have to improve the edits or videos, or things that could potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
I do appreciate you taking the time to check this posting, that being said, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Thanks!